Used Smith & Wesson 460 XVR 460 S&W 8.38" Barrel 5 Shot 163460
No reviews have been written for this product.
This revolver is ready for the hunt! We have a nice Smith & Wesson 460 XVR 8.38" barrel with a optics rail already added. Just add your red dot or scope and hit the woods. Comes in a factory case with the extra muzzle brake but does NOT come with the factory rear sight.
We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet...," but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson's new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load. Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, and this much velocity in a precision, production revolver.
• Removable, interchangeable compensator
• The highest velocity revolver in the world - 2330 FPS/200 grain!
• The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world - 2400 lbs/ft!
• If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest.
• Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads
• Includes two muzzle brakes. One for use with Jacketed Bullets and one for use with Lead Bullets.
Model: Model 460XVR™
Caliber: 460 S&W Magnum
Barrel Length: 8.38" / 21.3 cm
Overall Length: 15.0"
Front Sight: Interchangable
Action: Single/Double Action
Weight: 72.2 oz / 2,046.8g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Frame Finish: Satin Stainless
Purpose: Competition Shooting, Hunting, State Compliance